Apr 3, 2018
Legally Insane – Episode 27
The guys have a show April 5th at The Hollywood Improv. There
are still some tickets available, so act fast. Matt and Tony’s last
show sold out! For this weeks Pod the guys are switching it up.
Tony is bringing in the topic for Matt to comment on. This week’s
topic is “Crazy Laws Of Each State”.
- [05:17] – In Alabama it’s illegal to wear a fake mustache that
causes laughter in church.
- [09:46] – In Alaska it’s illegal to wake up a sleeping bear to
wake a photo.
- [11:22] – In Arizona it’s illegal for Donkey’s to sleep in
- [12:09] – In California a Frog that dies during a frog umping
contest cannot legally be eaten.
- [15:15] – In Connecticut a pickle cannot legally be considered
a pickle, unless it bounces.
- [17:25] – Tony once dated a girl whose brother had warts on his
feet. Everyone called him Pickle.
- [18:44] – In Massachusetts it’s illegal to own an explosive
- [20:38] – In Iowa one-armed Piano players must play for
- [25:17] – In Alaska you can’t get drunk in a bar.
The Takeaway: Don’t get fancy and try to
reenact one of these laws
Hollywood Improv Ticket Link: